Wednesday, December 20, 2023

AnimeNYC 2023 Commission Scans!

 It's a month behind, but after this rather long wait inbetween preparing for the holidays, I am finally ready to post the final commission haul of 2023: the AnimeNYC 2023 commission gallery.

Unfortunately, since this convention was a bit more fast-paced than I would have liked to admit, with an enormous artist alley, not all of the commissions could be received or finished on time and three of the event's commissions being MIA as of this writing. Thus, I decided to make the post anyways with what I was able to receive- if I do obtain any of the three aforementioned "lost" commissions, they'll be included in their own post or alongside my next commission haul, depending on what happens first (and since I also have one commission from NYCC 2023 still pending) as of this writing.

With that said, here's everything I've received at AnimeNYC 2023, and I'll see you all next April for Castle Point Anime Convention 2024.

Tenor by vandelmarchen

Taurstier by geeknami

Ruby by oliviahintz


Renbo by whimcha

Bakogomi by Hyperbooster

Rakkitou by ohcararara

Toison by cdromarts

Jorino by capnkarebearr

Helios (NYCC post-con commission) by aleikats

Temp & Espa by carloslao

No comments: