Monday, December 5, 2011

A plethora of sketches!

Update: Added some names to the un-named characters.

Just updating real quick with sketches I've drawn since the past few weeks.

Character 1: Genroy

Character 2: Name TBA

Character 3: Name TBA

Character 4: Name TBA

Character 5: TaiYang

Character 6: Orochi (Orocho if the "i" at the end is not suited for his gender)

Character 7: Kenta (Kento if the "a" at the end is not suited for his gender)

Character 8: Name TBA

Character 9: Name TBA

Character 10: Masayoshi

Character 11: Saniko

Just for clarification issues or whatnot, there is a reason why I have to write "heterosexual" under all these characters just for that certain fanbase to not come under the assumption that my characters are "homo gay".

There is also a reason why I ask for criticism on my character designs; so I can make them better.

Gooday.

No comments: