Monday, May 2, 2022

Castle Point Anime Convention 2022: Commission Scans!

 Hello everyone! Last week I attended Castle Point Anime Convention 2022, an anime convention that I've been looking forward to for the longest time, and if you know me I had to purchase some art commissions from the artists at the booths in the artist alley and (finally) set up my new scanner that I got back in Christmas 2020 to scan them, alongside one commission I got from a small event that occurred weeks before CPAC 2022.

Zik by S.P. Mask
Cheriella by AmandaxVictoria
Oya by KoyukiPanda
Rakkitou by TheWarpyZone

Gemini by OCTIS
Richard by Shea Zubair
Bakogomi by DizieSkizze
Paku-Chan and Ball-Kun by Doodles by Dan
Fujin by MahouGhouls
Hajama by yogurt_fluff

And that's all! I'm currently working on a companion blog entry for main blog cataloging the events of Castle Point 2022 and my overall thoughts on how it all went, so expect that soon!

No comments: