Saturday, May 21, 2022

Cradle Con 2022: Commission Scans!

Another one of these so soon? Well, yeah.

Last week I attended a local convention of sorts called Cradle Con, which took place at the Cradle of Avation. It's nowhere near as big or as crowded as the Meadowlands Exposition Center that hosted Castle Point Anime Convention the prior month, so I didn't announce it on my social medias since I didn't expect to run into any familiar faces that weren't artists. Even then there were artists to meet and catch up with, so I spent a few hours and commissioned several illustrations with some of the newer/more recent cast members of the Aozora universe.

Borracho by S.P. Mask

Hercules by Rage Gear Studios




Viktorus by James Avila

Kayoh by chan13hud

Charlotte by Bad Milk Dog

No comments: