Tuesday, June 20, 2023

AnimeNEXT 2023 Commission Scans!

Well hello everyone. I know my Cradle Con commissions post was somewhat delayed for several weeks thanks to being swamped with various different RL events but I'm not letting that happen with the AnimeNEXT 2023 set.

Even if I had overall mixed opinions of the event, the artist's alley still delivered and I managed to get a good haul of commissions by the event's end. And since I don't want to waste too much time before the showcase, here's everything that I got at the con:

Yozora by oceancrepes

Satoru by iminzemi

Toshi by ehjur


Gemini by Harumirart

Fernando by Kaycat17

Paku-Chan & Ball-Kun by Caffeinated Rabbit Art

Chouko by Catscantdraw

Jikkosuru by leslekieuart

Mugi by Paige Monte

Punker by Lovely Landfill

No comments: