Friday, June 9, 2023

Cradle Con 2023 Commission Scans!

 This post came a bit later than I would have liked, but oh well.

Last month, I returned to the Long Island comic and pop-culture event Cradle Con for another chance to meet some good friends and favorite artists in the local convention scene, some of whom I haven't seen since last year. Of course, as most of these events go, I purchased some commissions of some of the newer members of the Aozora cast and in the end I ended up with a surprisingly good haul to show off before I venture back out next week for AnimeNext.

But enough talk, here's everything I commissioned at Cradle Con this year:

Aozora by Aidens_design

Punker by chan13hud

Zeon by JVAvilaArt

Hades by Jason Goungor

Zhuguan by Von Gorman Art



Vulcanojo by Rage Gear Studios

No comments: