Friday, September 16, 2011

I has a new character?

Whoops, hit Enter a little too early. XD

But yea, let us begin.

I'm here with an all-out new sketcharoo, on the second TGIF of this school year. Thankfully this isn't of an antagonist, but of a character that becomes a major protagonist later in the series.
Picture14-1.png
Yea, I'm literally throwing in this character because I feel as if every major series needs to follow the red-haired half-naked fighter cliche established in Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan (yea, big Yoko Littner fan :B). Though she's not really a woman hailing from a tribe as her appearance may state, she just dresses as shown so she can look hot and kick ass for today's standards. And I've decided to include a rear view of her so you can also see her nice... er... You can figure it out. ^^;

Feedback and good Japanese name suggestions requested.

No comments: