Monday, September 12, 2011

Unoriginality: Exactly what doujins have.

And of course that's judging by Rosenkreuzstilette.

Yea I got a few sketches drawn, and I decided to upload them. Go figure. Though for these, I sort of had mixed reactions towards the first sketch, but for the second one, they were more positive. In fact, I originally did not intend to upload the first sketch because it just seemed so "bad". You'll see why in a moment.

This is the first one, which I did last Friday, and made small edits to today. When designing her, I had the White Mage from Square Enix' Final Fantasy series, and Matt Roszak (whom is a person I deeply regret trolling back in '09)'s Natalie, from the Epic Battle Fantasy flash game series. She's supposed to be a badass-type princess wielding a long staff and uses a large variety of magic attacks and such, but the way I drew her, she looks like a cross between Spirita Rosenberg and Pamela Arwig (both from Rosenkreuzstilette).

So yea, unless anyone wants to (try to) re-draw her, I'm going to keep her out of the series until I come up with a good concept for a badass princess. Anyways moving on...

Yea I know this one looks like shit with how the iPod Touch's camera took it, but hopefully you should be able to see it and the accompanying font just fine. If I need to transcribe it so it can be read, just let me know.

Anyways, this is kind of like a businessman, but it's not. It's a man is his late 20's who enjoys gambling and classic pop music, so much that he uses his dance techniques and a deck of playing cards to kick ass. Yea I had him on the mind for quite some time, and thanks to the fact that I have the ability to sketch decent rough drafts, I can finally show him to you guys.

Oh yeah his appearance;... He was inspired by some guy that I remember being from some kind of advertising video for a car of some sorts. (three "some"s in a row XD) I don't remember what it was off, but I remember long ago seeing a Youtube Poop made from it.

So that's it for today. And oh yeah, Japanese names are still deeply wanted.

No comments: