Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Witch #5 rough sketch showcase.

Yea I missed a few week's worth of new stuff from the series, but I'll get to that later. For now, let me show you something that I drew up in school today.
Picture9.png
Sorry if the pic is small, the scanner that I've had for a while now is starting to show it's age, so I was only able to get a preview scan, what you see here, and upload it.

This character is the only remaining member of the witch clan that Kurayami leads. He's like an inspired mashup of several human male characters from a number of sources, specializing in using a trio of daggers to attack. I will reveal his witch form in text sometime later. In the meantime, feel free to suggest improvements and changes to him to make him more original, or not as homosexual looking. As for his footwear; basic brown boots.

No comments: